Antique Nova Scotia Canadian Lifelike 32 French Bisque 1913 Borgfeldt Doll
A Lifesize Nova Scotia Canadian toddler Doll. With Bisque Features & Lifelike Appearance. Nola endured a fire and many generations and still survived her 100+ year life with stunning attributes. Nola has all of her ORIGINAL beautiful brunette ringlets. All of her appendages are intact and moveable! Nola's dress is not her original attire. We believe her blue checkerboard patterned. Dress was styled from the 1960s. However, her shoes and stockings were provided much earlier, as they do show a bit of wear and some damage from the fire. Nola's case is not present, however, the rare beads.
Around her neck are from her original case and made from wood with the intention to soothe the baby's needs for teething. The sunglasses represent her current-day. Nola holds many interesting stories from her adventures.
Just holding her simply takes a person to a time from the unknown. She carries a sturdy girth about her from her sweet cloth body and represents a piece of history that anyone would enjoy having in their home!
& being 12-36 tall with a bisque socket or shoulder head doll with kid, cloth & composition body. Borgfeldt's artistical talent combined a Bisque doll face, composition/soft-bodied jointed body, open mouth, open eyes, & a beautiful braided/coiled wig.
Nola stands 32" in height and 11" shoulder-width. She has no rips or stains within her cloth body. She hasn't any scent of fire. Her face, arms and hands do show age cracks and Nola's eyes were a bit hazarded from the fire, but she is in relatively Excellent condition for 100+ years and she will withstand another hundred years! Please Ask if You have Questions!
This item is in the category "Dolls & Bears\Dolls, Clothing & Accessories\Dolls & Doll Playsets". The seller is "valko363" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Artist: Borgfeldt
- Unit of Sale: Single Unit
- Antique: Yes
- Doll Hair Color: Brunette
- Doll Hair Type: Ringlet
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Occasion: All Occasions
- Year Manufactured: 1913
- Item Length: 32 inches
- Vintage: Yes
- Doll Size: 32 inches
- Personalize: No
- Doll Gender: Girl Doll
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Features: Anatomically Correct, Bendable Limb, Collector Edition, Collector Toy, Durable, Lifelike Feel, Limited Edition, No Battery Used, Non-Scented, Online Exclusive, OOAK, Removable Clothes, Soft Body, Special Edition, Timeless Treasure
- Doll Complexion: Light
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 11\
- Character: Nova Scotia Nola
- Signed: No
- Material: Bisque, Composition, Porcelain, Cloth-Body
- Set Includes: Doll, Doll Accessories, Clothing
- Age Level: 17 Years & Up
- Franchise: Canada
- Brand: Borgfeldt
- Ethnicity: French Canadian
- Type: Bisque
- Doll Age Group: Adult
- Doll Eye Color: Blue
- Packaging: Original (Opened)
- Theme: Babies
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Canada
- Item Weight: 1.5 lb
- Product Line: Antique 100+ yrs